Sunday, May 14, 2006
As it is in Heaven ~ Gabriella's Song

Gabriella’s song

Det är nu som livet är mitt
Now life belongs to me
Jag har fått en stund här på jorden
I’ve been given a moment here on earth
Och min längtan har fört mig hit
And my longing has brought me here;
Det jag saknat och det jag fått
What I’ve missed and what I’ve recieved

Det är ändå vägen jag valt
This is still the road I’ve chosen
En förtröstan långt bortom orden
A confidence far behind words
Som har visat en liten bit
That has shown a little
bitav den himmel jag aldrig nått
Of the heaven I’ve never reached

Jag vill känna att jag lever
I want to feel that I’m alive
All den tid jag har
All the time I have
Ska jag leva som jag vill
I will live my life
Jag vill känna att jag lever
I want to feel that I’m alive
Veta att jag räcker till
Know that I am good enought

Jag har aldrig glömt vem jag var
I have never forgotten who I was
Jag har bara låtit det sova
I have only hidden it well
Kanske hade jag inget val
Maybe I didn’t have a choice
Bara viljan att finnas kvar
Only the will to exist

Jag vill leva lycklig
I want to live happily
För att jag är jag
Because I am
IKunna vara strakt och fri
Be able to be strong and free
Se hur natten går mot dag
To see how the night turns into day

Jag är här och mitt liv är bara mitt
I am here and my life is only mine
Och den himmel jag trodde fanns
And the heaven I thought existed
Ska jag hitta där någonstans
I will find there somewhere

Jag vill känna att jag levt mitt liv
I want to feel that I’ve lived my life


staticidiot wrote on 3:21 PM.