Saturday, May 13, 2006
Ouch!

I woke up this afternoon with my outer back portion ( don't know what's the scientific term ) aching like hell. Adriel was right. Muscles are retarded!

Life has been boring for me. I spent my whole wednesday in camp sleeping. For there is less than 10 people in my coy that day. And I am done with my work. Halfway through the afternoon, I came to realise why people AWOL. I was so bored in camp that I felt like booking out just like that. Lolx! But I still endured the monotonous afternoon and booked out to enjoy my long weekend without any tugs at my conscious *smilez*

Went out with my family on Vesak Day..... Blah blah blah... I really don't know what to write about that. Oh! The duck porridge at the mountain top is V.Nice! But a tat too expensive.

The Acceptance letter for NTU/NIE is still sitting on my table unsigned. I must start telling myself that it is impossible for me to get into either NUS or NTU leh. haiz!

I'll sign it tomrrow.

ciaoz~


staticidiot wrote on 12:25 AM.