Sunday, April 23, 2006
Story of my phone

I found something interesting to do today! and that is to bug adriel! All the living beings out there! Come join the fun! Bugging Adriel is the new "IN" sport! You can bug Adriel anywhere, anytime and in anyway. Do it or be square! Those interested in this activity can contact me at my hotline if you have any enquiries.

Remember, if you don't bug, you will be bugged!

Went to buy a handphone just for camp use... really hate those promoters at the shops...
Even before I stepped into the shop ( my eyes were looking into the shop ), there came a pretty short guy saying " Hi! How can I help you?" so eagerly that it felt creepy!

Anywayz, enough of those *beep beep beep beep beep* promoters, let my new phone introduce itself ^^

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket



now that you've read the story, i'm gonna to sleep~

ciaoz~

p.s: The next time another salesperson comes up to you and ask you the "how can I help you" question, reply with this...
"by leaving me in peace to browse."
try to say that with a smile though... okay now... say it in front of the mirrot...


staticidiot wrote on 10:40 PM.