Friday, April 21, 2006
I'm prone to accidents!

The lastest thing that happened to me is this. I cut myself in the palm while closing the windows! Seriously! Who on Earth can do that except me?!!!

Oh! I have one thing to announce! And that is, that I've finally past my Advance Theory!

"A moment like this, some people wait a lifetime. For a moment like this, some people search forever..." Wahahaha! I'm so happy! In fact, I was so happy that I wanted to go for a hair cut at Kimage!!!! That didn't happen.. My miserable NS salary didn't allow such extravagant spending.

The past few days had been chaotic. The new stocktaking system -=- Enterprise System -=- is pushing me towards the edge of the cliff and forcing me to jump down, into the Ocean of Insanity. It didn't help that my upperstudy is in a persistent coma and that the assholic BSO is too busy sucking up to the superiors! ( the latter might be literally true if the rumours are correct )

And there's also Marcus, who recently moved over into my bunk and interuppted my peace and freedom. Now I cannot wake up in the middle of the night and read a book, nor can I choose to sleep on any of the 6 beds and cause baby bear to say: Mommy, mommy! There's someone sleeping in my bed! And since I'm on this topic, let me introduce to you guys this bugger. He is a malaysian, a driver by vocation and OC runner. This guy is really strange I tell you.. He is the first guy to ask me "Can I take a look at your shampoo?" and subsequently smelt it. He, too, is also the only guy I know that goes to the toilet armed with a can of Air Freshener, A roll of Toilet Paper and also A tub of Baby Wipes! Serious! No joking!

And yesterday, I realized that Micky ( my fellow mess stewerd at SiSpec ) has a elder brother and that he is currently in my company. Both of look so similar that the first time I saw Billy ( the elder brother ), I thought he was Micky. Only to realize that there isn't a hint of recognition in his face when he saw me staring! ( he must be wondering why the hell that idiot is looking? )

And my brother's phone, the motorola one, is damaged beyong repair. The screen shows nothing even though the hand phone is switched on. Therefore, all messages received in the past 2 days will not be read by me for eternity. The only reason why I didn't switch the phone off is because people still can contact me by calling. However, due to the irritating beeping sound that kept me awake for one whole night, I decided to shut the bloody phone.

All of sudden, I have this urge to shout....

ciaoz~
p.s: All my friends who still didn't change my blog address on their website, you can do that now... just kidding!


staticidiot wrote on 10:50 PM.