Monday, May 15, 2006
the ways of living... my living!

for the past year, i've been gathering information and opinions to decide where to go from now. all the answers to my queries differ. some answers are expected, other's a surprise. there are also few which causes a bigger effect than the others. *e.s*

whenever i feel sad, i'll give the people around me the e.s. the smile which i assume, everyone hates. but that's my way of telling people, "hey! my spirit is currently not at home!"

anyways, it's my path and it's time i start putting myself right smack at the front of the queue! move aside Humphrey! there's a new kid who will make a stand against bigotry with bigotry!

but still, sleeping is the best short term remedy to negative behaviour.

ciaoz~

p.s: i'll gorge out the eyes of all who stands in my way!


staticidiot wrote on 11:06 PM.