Sunday, May 21, 2006
The Principals of Living

I had another driving lesson today! And I'm proud to say that now, I can vertical park leh! Wahahaha! Went through a new route today too! The route very the chim. There is this junction unlike the ones I've been driving pass! wahaha! but I still managed to finish the lesson without kissing into another car! However, there was this one occassion when I'm trying to change lane so as to turn right at the next traffic light. But the damn car don't want to give way! Bugger super inconsiderate. I hope the driver kana a punctured tire!

I've been reading this book titled: Jesus and the Goddess. Inside the book, there's this paragraph that I wanna share with everyone who is free ( and have nothing better to do in their lives ) enough to come read my rantings!


For the Original Christians, The 'Gospel' or 'good news' is not a story written in a book. Rather, they taught that: 'The Gospel is the Gnosis.' The good news is that a complete transformation of consciousness is possible. The good news is that there is a way to transcend suffering. The good news is that there is a natural state of happiness which is our birthright. This is the gospel of absolute freedom. It is not a set of rules which WE must follow to become 'good'. It is about discovering our own essential nature, which is good already, so that we can live spontaneously. This gospel holds out the extraordinary promise that those who understand it 'will not taste death'. But immortality is not access to Heaven as reward for living an upright life. It is the immediate realization, here and now, of our true identity, which was never born so can never die.

haha.. chim bah.. go figure... ^-^

I'm going to watch Singapore Idol now le! And I'm gonna keep that "It is not a set of rules which we must follow to beomce good", they are being themselves! Laugh all you want! wahahahaha...

ciaoz~


staticidiot wrote on 7:46 PM.