Tuesday, May 16, 2006
i think i'm coming down with....

flu. my shoulders ache, my nose is blocked, i'm tired the whole day even though i didn't do anything "shiong".

there's this ORD function held at the Mariott hotel tomorrow. this event is for the 12th mono-intake of 5 SIR ( my unit ), people who have slaved for the army and are currently preparing to receive their pink i/c. apparantly, i don't belong to that group but still, i have to pay the S$100 for the function and attend it. *haiz*

imagine the many happy faces! the brilliant smiles! the wonderful,cheerful atmosphere. and also the 5 gloomy faces, hundering at one dark corner of the room, listening to repeated "ORD LOR!". damn.

and the dumb thing is, the day after the ORD function, there'll be an inspection of those people involve in Alert Amber! My name is not included. But I still have to be inspected.

and on friday, I'll be performing my first COS duty ( Company Orderly Sergeant ).

life doesn't get any suckier!

ciaoz~


staticidiot wrote on 11:11 PM.