Thursday, May 18, 2006
5 SIR ORD Function

Yesternite was the ORD function. Before I start re-counting the events of the night, let be first thank all my judgement and lucky stars that I brought an extra set of shirt to the function, for if not, I'll be in the same colour as my "beloved" BSO.

The evening started with me being late ( as usual ) but no damage was done since every one was still trying to get inside the ballroom when I arrived. Hmmm, I have nothing to talk about leh. The rest of the evening is a blur. I guess I'll let the pictures ( and short clips ) explain the events!

ciaoz~

Kardel Oldman Sharpeye. he is so lousy and it's not due to my skills!

p.s: my dad's smoking again. Time to slam the door.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

This was basically the only decoration in the ballroom. The lighting was good cept when one is trying to read.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

These are the highlight of the function! Wahaha!!


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Another photo of the event. The first part consist of all 10 girls out on stage.....


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Followed by some hot sizzling twosome!


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Than they begin to focus on a single female.....


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

And the stage is hers alone


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

One of the other highlights of the function. Apparantly, it's called the Dentists Chair. Idea taken from some adult clubs....

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Another pic of the Dentist's Chair.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

And when you thought the stripping was over. There comes another surprise. Male Strippers.
The guy on the right ( in pink stripes) He was my company's ex-OC. Yesterday was my first time meeting him. And when they say first impressions last.......


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

this was me with Abdulla, fellow CQ ( but B Coy de )


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Fahmi and me. This was taken with his camera


and for those who wants to have a look at the male and female strippers ( live )
click on the following links:

The Female Strippers:

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v370/staticidiot/Blog/5%20SIR%20ORD%20Function/?action=view&current=MOV00995.flv


And the Male Strippers:

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v370/staticidiot/Blog/5%20SIR%20ORD%20Function/?action=view&current=MOV01009.flv


p.p.s: I HAVE COS DUTY TML! WON'T BE IN HERE!


staticidiot wrote on 9:32 PM.