Sunday, May 28, 2006
it's a sad and rainy day....

Haiz.. haiz.. haiz.. haiz.. haiz..
















anywayz, early afternoon went to vienna international buffet to eat. it is kind of a late late mother's day celebration for my maternal grandma. The food there isn't that great ( or maybe it's because i have no appetite ), the price however, is very de ex! hahahaha. not i pay so never mind. the total bill is S$ 500.09!!! my 1 month ns pay! pathetic!

and that isn't the reason why i'm sad......

at the void deck back home, my mom suddenly made a comment.

"your shoulders quite broad but too bad your butt very small"

was very stunned by her lor. wat the! firstly, my shoulders aren't broad. secondly, i'm not competing with J.Lo! and Lastly, why is she staring at my butt? lolx

and that isn't the reason why i'm sad......

tomorrow, there's this career fair held for those who are going to ORD from my camp ( practically everyone ), and guess who have to prepare ( not set up ) all the things required?
ME!

and that isn't the reason why i'm sad......

ciaoz~

p.s: and the person who can make me happy please stand up!
p.p.s: and those who need buffet cathering, please ask me! i got lobanG!


staticidiot wrote on 10:06 PM.